The WB2 boiler is the one that gave Instanta its reputation and is a favourite choice for high volume users. These superbly efficient models guarantee large volumes of water proving to be an essential piece of equipment for a varied beverage menu.
Features and Benefits
· Constant hot water at 97°C
· Saves the cost, storage and transport of bottled water
· In-line filter for fresh, clean-tasting water
· Easy to use non-drip taps
· Over 60 cups per hour of chilled water at <11°C
· Compact, reliable and long-lasting
· Complete with moulded plug
Counter mounted with integral drip tray. Should be
sited in a well-ventilated area.
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold
water supply with a minimum pressure of two bar.
An isolating valve should be installed between the
supply and the heater. Rear supply connection and
choice of rear or front overflow.
To be connected to 230 volt supply with a suitable
break capacity of 13 amps.
Stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.
Low voltage switching.
Two safety cut-outs.
SPECIFICATION AT A GLANCE:
H - 585mm W - 345mm D - 600mm
Tap clearance to drip tray - 180mm
Power - 6kw
Rapid draw off - 17 litres
Hourly output - 51 litres