Instanta CPF 4100-3
The CPF4100-3 is designed for situations where large volumes are needed in a short period. All products feature twin taps for speedy delivery and built-in 3 micron filtration with a programmable counter.
Features and Benefits
· Integral seven day programmable timer
· Built-in multi-purpose filtration
· Energy saving ECO mode
· Temperature programmable between 80°C - 98°C
· Two tier comprehensive diagnostics system
· Integral stainless steel drip tray included
· Programmable filter monitor from 2,000 — 19,500 litres
Easy to install on a stable worktop.
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4” BSP) hose supplied.
An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the heater.
Rear supply connection and choice of rear or front overflow.
Fitted with 1.75 metres of cable and a
13amp moulded plug.
Brushed stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.
Low voltage switching.
Two safety cut-outs.
SPECIFICATION AT A GLANCE:
H - 610mm W - 360mm D - 555mm
Tap clearance to drip tray - 200mm
Power - 3kw
Rapid draw off - 17 litres
Hourly output - 28 litres