Instanta CPF 520-6 (high tap)
This model is designed for situations where large volumes are needed in a short period. Both models have a high tap level that are ideal for filling cafetieres, tall jugs or teapots.
Features and Benefits
· Integral seven day programmable timer
· Built-in multi-purpose filtration
· Energy saving ECO mode
· Temperature programmable between 80°C - 98°C
· Two tier comprehensive diagnostics system
· Integral stainless steel drip tray included
· Programmable filter monitor from 2,000 — 19,500 litres
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4” BSP) hose supplied.
An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the heater.
Rear supply connection and choice of rear or front overflow.
Supplied with 1.6 metres of cable for connection to a 230 volt supply with a suitable break capacity of 30 amps.
Brushed stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.
Low voltage switching.
Two safety cut-outs.
Easy to install on a stable worktop.
SPECIFICATION AT A GLANCE:
H - 705mm W - 360mm D - 555mm
Tap clearance to drip tray - 304mm
Power - 6kw
Rapid draw off - 19 litres
Hourly output - 57 litres