Instanta CPF 510 (high tap)
The new CPF510 (3.0kW) is designed for situations where large volumes are needed in a short period. It has a high tap level that is ideal for filling cafetieres, tall jugs or teapots.
Features and Benefits
· Integral seven day programmable timer
· Built-in multi-purpose filtration
· Energy saving ECO mode
· Temperature programmable between 80°C - 98°C
· Two tier comprehensive diagnostics system
· Integral stainless steel drip tray included
· Programmable filter monitor from 2,000 — 19,500 litres
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4” BSP) hose supplied. An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the heater. Rear supply connection and choice of rear or front overflow.
Fitted with 1.75 metresof cable and a 13amp moulded plug.
Brushed stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.
Low voltage switching.
Two safety cut-outs.
Easy to install on a stable worktop.
SPECIFICATION AT A GLANCE:
H - 705mm W - 360mm D - 555mm
Tap clearance to drip tray - 304mm
Power - 3kw
Rapid draw off - 17 litres
Hourly output - 28 litres