Instanta CPF 2100
The CPF2100, traditionally our best-selling unit in the premium range is ideal for regular servings with the occasional rush.
Features and Benefits
· Integral seven day programmable timer
· Built-in multi-purpose filtration
· Energy saving ECO mode
· Temperature programmable between 80°C - 98°C
· Two tier comprehensive diagnostics system
· Integral stainless steel drip tray included
· Programmable filter monitor from 2,000 — 19,500 litres
Easy to install on a stable worktop.
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4” BSP) hose supplied.
An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the heater.
Rear supply connection and choice of rear or front overflow.
Fitted with 1.75 metres of cable and a
13amp moulded plug.
Brushed stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.
Low voltage switching.
Two safety cut-outs.
SPECIFICATION AT A GLANCE:
H - 610mm W - 260mm D - 555mm
Tap clearance to drip tray - 250mm
Power - 3kw
Rapid draw off - 10 litres
Hourly output - 28 litres