Features and Benefits
· Basic fault self-diagnosis with LCD read out
· Built-in multi-purpose filtration
· Electronic temperature control for constant
temperature at around 97°C
· Easy access for service and cleaning
· Long-life incoloy elements
· Boil dry protection
· Stainless steel drip tray included
· 28 litres per hour output
Easy to install on a stable worktop.
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold
water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4” BSP) hose
supplied. An isolating valve should be installed
between the supply and the heater. Rear supply
connection and choice of rear (optional additional
kit) or front overflow as standard.
To be connected to 230 volt supply with a
suitable break capacity of 13 amps.
Brushed stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.
Low voltage switching.
Two safety cut-outs.
SPECIFICATION AT A GLANCE:
H - 610mm W - 252mm D - 518mm
Tap clearance to drip tray - 190mm
Power - 3kw
Rapid draw off - 10 litres
Hourly output - 27 litres