The 1000C is designed for those locations where space is limited but standards are high. Made to Instantais exacting specification criteria, the 1000C is the boiling water solution for small to medium sized catering establishments.
- Features and Benefits
- Self diagnostics system
- Long-life incoloy element
- Well insulated for minimal heat loss & energy use
- Stainless steel drip tray included
- Complete with 1.75 metres of cable & 13 amp plug Installation
- Easy to install on a stable worktop. Plumbing Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4” BSP) hose supplied. An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the heater. Rear supply connection and choice of rear or front overflow is available (rear option requires kit not supplied). Electrical To be connected to 230 volt supply with a suitable break capacity.
- Construction Mirror finished stainless steel case.
- Stainless steel heating chamber.
- Low voltage switching.
- Two safety cut-outs.
- Approvals WRAS approved.
SPECIFICATION AT A GLANCE:
H - 400mm W - 218mm D - 465mm
Tap clearance to drip tray - 150mm
Power - 2.25kw
Rapid draw off - 3 litres
Hourly output - 20 litres